Friday, August 11, 2006

Yarn Issues

In addition to being a bit scattered, I also have a bit of a yarn problem. I see nifty yarn and i want to buy it. I'm on a bit of self imposed ban on buying yarn now as I have so many projects lined up. But the last thing I bought was some of the nifty new self striping yarn from Bernat. I got some baby yarn for a blanket for a friend's new baby to be and some that was red and black just because. It's really nifty stuff. I've decided to do a scarf for my sister in law for Christmas with it.

I'm really making an effort this year to knit most of my Christmas gifts. I'm hoping I make it in time.
I've got one down. My sister's and a few to go.

And I think the leftovers from my sister's wrap will be made into a scarf in the same pattern for someone. Not sure who yet, but......

No comments:

Post a Comment