Friday, April 22, 2011

Vanilla Chai Cupcakes

Awhile ago I tripped across a recipe for Vanilla Chai Cupcakes on a blog I follow called What Megan's Making.  This blog has many tasty looking recipes.  She has a bunch of pumpkin recipes on there that i need to try as well.  I've been wanting to make these cupcakes for awhile as I love chai, but hadn't gotten around to it.  Today we'll be celebrating Easter with my husband's family and I'm in charge of dessert.  So I thought these would be great.  They turned out pretty well as far as I'm concerned.  They are tasty and they don't look half bad (I'm not always so great on presentation).

My only issue with making these cupcakes was with the cloves.  All I have right now are whole cloves and silly me thought grinding them in a mortar and pestle was going to be easy.  Not so much.  It smelled great, but took forever.  I will be looking for some ground cloves for the next time I make these.


some of the million cupcakes I made

No comments:

Post a Comment