Monday, September 12, 2011

Getting closer

I'm getting quite excited.  This Thursday, I'm having a lot of the stuff I've been purging picked up by a local charity.   Right now there are bags and boxes of stuff all over the house just waiting to go.  Having all of the stuff actually gone is going to make me feel more accomplished about the purging I've been doing.

Yay!  Let's just hope they show up this time.  Last time the other charity didn't.  I have high hopes though.  I'll see about taking a picture of it before the pile goes and posting it.

It's very interesting though.  I'm told that sometimes if stuff sits around in bags waiting to go, you are tempted to take it out and keep it.  I haven't been feeling that, which is good.  I think my desire to be rid of stuff is greater than my desire to keep some of it.

I've got more purging to do, but it seems to be going well.  Yay less stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment