Friday, September 23, 2011

A Mish Mash of stuff

I haven't been posting so much lately.  It's been a bit of a whirlwind here.  Lots of things on the go and little time to sit, contemplate and write.

As to the busy.  We've been having a number of medical appointments with our Munchkin so that's been taking up a bunch of our time.  We are also in the middle of a renovation (bathroom) so I've been working being out of the house as much as possible with Munchkin for the renos to get done without him there.  And just general seeing people and running errands.  It all seems to take so much more time with a small person.

So on to the getting rid of stuff.  I forgot to take a picture of my porch full of stuff that went last week.  It was beautiful.  Sadly it doesn't look like it in the house.  Mind you, a truckload of renovation garbage went this week too and the back porch doesn't look like anything was taken.  Funny that.  Stuff just seems to sprawl to all available space.

I haven't really been getting rid of a lot of stuff because of the busy.  But I did return a bunch of borrowed baby items to a friend who had been very gracious and lent them to me.  That made me feel good on two fronts.

1.  the stuff left the house
2.  I got the person the stuff back in good condition and nothing bad happened to it.

Another reason, is I'm working on getting the house back in some semblance of order/cleanliness after destruction. It's a lot of work, but I'm working on getting rid of some stuff while I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment