Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Working on Stuff


I didn't do too much in the way of getting ride of things over the past few days.  Mostly because I was at the cottage and it's kind of hard to work on purging things whilst away.

I was pretty pleased though, we only came home with one extra thing from my parents cottage.  Usually on a visit we end up coming home with more stuff (we also give them stuff too)  This item was also prearranged and it isn't really adding to the household.  We're swapping out a rocking chair.  We had been  given a previously loved glider by a friend through a friend.  However, it didn't work out with our little Munchkin so we haven't been using it.  But when we were up at the cottage, he seemed to love being rocked in an old school rocking chair.  So my parents were able to pull out of nowhere an old rocking chair that is currently sitting in our kitchen.  It's waiting to go for a wash tomorrow.  If it all works out, it will get painted too as it's in pretty rough shape finish wise.    

Today I did work on getting rid of some items.  I got rid of (well they went into the piles going places):

About 15 onesies etc... that don't fit Munchkin anymore.
A couple of keychains
A curtain rod from the bathroom that is being renovated
A big pile of socks.  It was just time for them to go.  

I think a bunch of this stuff can go towards the getting rid of two things a day that I missed while I was away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment