Friday, April 16, 2010

Yoga Book

Last night after yoga, one of my friends that goes to the Yoga classes and I stopped of at Indigo to see about getting an Iyengar book as I've decided I really need to start trying to remember the Sanskrit names for all the poses.  We ended up having a chat with an Indigo lady who was asking us about yoga while we looked.   I didn't buy anything because the book I found that I was interested in buying (B.K.S Iyengar Yoga the Path to Holistic Health) was $50.  A little bit too much for me to spend right now.  Although I noticed that it's even more at Amazon.com.  Owie.  But it looked like a really good book.  So I'll think about getting it at some point.  Just not right now.  And there may be another couple of books written by Mr. Iyengar that might be a little more affordable.  We'll see which one I get.

We then wandered about trying to avoid purchasing a ton of books in the store as we both have book buying habits.  Although we did find one book we would buy for someone as a gift:


It was hilarious.  I think we listened to almost all the Zombie translations.  There was also another book on how to defeat your clone.

No comments:

Post a Comment