Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yoga Paws

Again with the gadgets I go.  I got Yoga Paws a couple of years ago when I was going to Australia with my husband when he was part of the Canadian Northwind (Canada's National Austrialian Football Team). I figured it would be a good way of being able to do yoga and not have to bring a mat.  Because who really wants to take a mat on an international flight.

Sadly, the only Yoga I did do was at the Melbourne Baths where they had mats for us.  I think I'm going to have to try them out and see if they really work as advertised.  But speaking of yoga in Australia.  That was the coldest yoga I've ever done.  I was there in winter and the room we were doing Yoga in wasn't heated. I felt like I should have been wearing a sweater and I was ever so glad I had the blanket at the end.

Even though the Yoga was cold (I'm sure it's fine in the summer) , the rest of the facility was fantastic.  There was a wonderful salt water pool, sauna and whirlpool.  I think I swam most of the days we were in Melbourne.  I really wish we could have a facility like that around the corner from our house (it was literally around the corner from the hotel).  I think it would be a gym I would join.

No comments:

Post a Comment