Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Yoga Studios

So a group of us have been looking for a yoga studio that can be the right fit for a bunch of us.  We're still working on it.  We tried a new place this week called the Octopus Garden.  Not the right fit.  I was mostly ok with it.  It was hard and more flow than I really wanted to do.  I figured it was extra hard as I hadn't done much in the way of exercise and nothing in the way of flow yoga for more than a year.  Which may be the case, but it is now two days later and I still hurt.  So yeah, not the right place for me at the moment.  The good thing is is really wasn't the right place for the rest.

So onwards and forwards with the hunt.

In addition to doing yoga with the group, I've found myself interested in this type of yoga called Yoga Nidra.    Mostly due to the fact that I do not sleep well so anything to help out is worth trying.  So I may be making a trip or two to the Downward Dog as it seems to be one of the only places in the city that offers this type of yoga.

Now off to see if I can my bike off the wall and go for a ride.  My hubby installed a bike hook this week in the kitchen and we hung it up last night for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment