Friday, May 21, 2010

Oh those shoes I wanted :(

I was in New York City last weekend for a trip and thought to myself that it would be a great time to pick up a pair of those Vibram Five Finger Shoes.  So I looked up a couple of stores to check out and away we went during our touristy time as the store City Sports was in the area we were going.

Sadly they did not have the colour, model and size i wanted.  But they were very nice, let me try on the size and called their other stores in the city to see if they had any there.  Again sadly no.  But now I can order them online.  The only problem is that no one seems to have them right now.  They are super popular.  Especially black ones I guess.  Even the manufacturers site doesn't have them right now.

So I guess I will have to be patient and wait.  Ebay has lots, but in the wrong colour and in fake.

So of course I will check every day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment