Monday, August 22, 2011

And the Purging Continues

More work on general purging today.  We've had to evacuate part of the kitchen for our bathroom renovation.  We need access to the pipes and stuff in the ceiling.  So we are juggling even more stuff around the house right now as we had to empty a shelving unit, and a bank of cupboards that our glassware lives in.  We also had to rearrange some of the kitchen to accommodate the fridge and the like.  Well, my husband moved around most of the stuff while I was out avoiding dust with our little Munchkin.

So I'm taking this opportunity to get rid of a few things.  Some glassware is going and some other miscellaneous items that seem not to have a home in the kitchen.

I think I'm pretty much going on a rampage here.  I really really need the clutter to go away.  It's driving me insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment