Sunday, August 28, 2011

Shoes Shoes Shoes


So today was the day I went through my shoe collection and tried them all on to see if they fit after having my small person.    I figure almost 9 months is long enough to wait.

Sadly most of my shoes had to go.  It sucks.  You think that the one thing that doesn't change about you is your shoe size.  Gain/lose weight your feet would still stay the same.  Or so I thought.  I'm a half size at least bigger than before.  Mind you I think my feet started to get longer before I got pregnant.  

I think I've had to get rid of over 20 pairs of shoes/boots.  All of my fun shoes are gone now and most likely will never be replaced.  Many of the shoes are no longer made.  

Goodbye Platforms, Buckle Boots, Fluevogs, Swears and assorted other nifty and cool shoes!  You were awesome and I loved you.  May your new homes treat you well.  I will miss you.

And now I have lots of lovely empty space where the shoes were.  

And may there be nifty shoes in my future.
I do feel lighter now though.


No comments:

Post a Comment