Thursday, August 25, 2011

Getting there


So today I managed to post a couple of pairs of shoes on Ebay.   It's a start on the shoe purge.   It pains me to get rid of them.  I do like them, but they no longer fit me.  Stupid feet growing while pregnant.

I'm getting the feeling that ebay is the way to go on selling stuff.  My efforts at selling items on Craigslist don't seem to work well.  I've only managed to sell 1 item successfully ever on Craigslist.  I've bought items and that's gone well, but I just seem to end up with all the flaky people who don't show up.

Ebay can be annoying to, so we shall see.

I did try on a couple of more pairs of shoes today and sadly they didn't fit.  Tomorrow I'll have to do something with them.  I think most of my "gothy" shoes and boots will get sold on ebay or craigslist as I feel like I should get something back from them and they would be likely to at least get at some money too.

I'm slowly getting there with the decluttering.

No comments:

Post a Comment