Friday, March 19, 2010

For some reason, I've always seemed to have trouble with seed stitch. Couldn't manage it for some reason. Which is silly as it's a relatively simple stitch. Then this summer, I seemed to get the hang of it and started making the Big Bad Baby Blanket out of the Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook.  It was going along swimmingly, until about part way through November.  I was just over a half done the blanket.  Then I got some bad news about my health and that apparently made me lose the ability to do  seed stitch.
Of course I had to rip about 5 rows out several times to realized I should just put the blanket away and wait until my brain was in a better place concentration wise.  I was quite frustrated.    So it has been sitting in a bag waiting for me to come back to it.

Now that I'm feeling better I think sometime in the next few weeks I will see if I can salvage my poor blanket.  Mind you I am kind of distracted by the granny squares I'm crocheting right now, but perhaps I can pull myself away.

No comments:

Post a Comment