Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Granny Square a Day

I think I may try making a granny square a day for the next little while. They take almost no time to make up and I would still have time to work on my many other projects.

This is how scattered I am right now. I have the following under way:

1 baby hat - on hold due to the fact I lost a dpn and I'm waiting for some to show up in the mail.
1 bunting bag - I am stuck on
1 scarf - it's a scarf and just straight garter stitch. Sometimes I lose interest for a few days.
1 baby Kimono - the needles i have are too short and I' waiting for some circulars to show up.
1 baby blanket - having seed stitch issues and I put it away.

Too many things on the go. I'll hopfully whittle this down in the coming weeks. But for now I'm on the obsessed with making the granny squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment