Monday, March 22, 2010

Yoga & Meditation Room - Before

I decided a few months ago that I really needed a dedicated spot to work on my mediation and yoga.  The living room isn't really the best spot for yoga as the space between the two couches is a bit narrow.  Also, trying to meditate in the living room when my husband is at home is a bit on the obnoxious side on my part.

So I'm in the process of converting our smallest middle bedroom into the yoga/mediation/massage room.  My husband has recently taken a course in massage and needs a spot for the table as well.  

The process is going slowly as I'm trying to find homes for all the items that were in the room.  I'm pretty close to emptying it, then it just needs to be painted and all should be good.  Right now I'm considering a colour called pickle green.  

Here is the before picture:


Hopefully soon there will be an after picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment